In posting this time I will tell my experience odd semester during
the holidays. On this short vacation I'm having a lot of experience. my vacation time is
indeed not too exciting, but very memorable.
Odd semester holidays yesterday I spent more to walk the streets, that time I went swimming, watching movies or just way way in
order for the holidays does not feel boring. But
not infrequently also I just spend my time just to
watch tv at home and help mothers deal with all kinds of homework.
But the most memorable vacation for
me is when the holiday yesterday I can stay atone of my friend room
is located in bogor. She is my friend during HIGH SCHOOL used to be, but now he is enrolled in one of the universities in Bogor. That
time I only three because my other friends occupied with their affairs.
To go there I use the train so fast to the goal. I have agree with my other friends to meet in Bogor station. The first day there, me
and my friends went to the Bogor botanical gardens, because I
had very a long time ago not to go there. There I
was just a way to find the best spot to take pictures with a
good background. The time of Zuhr prayer in our mushollah are there at once to rest. After a break we returnwalking the road to not feel the
time is in the afternoon. Since it was already late
in the afternoon we decided to go home to my friend room. There I rest
and bathe our definitely not forgotten tells the story of our respective stories. At
night we walk the road again around room,
and came to the us at a cafe in Bogor. There we came back telling stories and spend time late
into the night until finally we decided to
go back to room because we've all been sleepy. Arriving there, we immediately sleep
because already weary from morning to evening walking Street. Tomorrow morning
we go wrong going wrong because that day we decided to go home.
Although my vacation only briefly but it was very impressive to me, because
it's quite fill the void when my odd semester holiday yesterday.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar